The wait is over! Our custom chapter logos are now available and we need your help to get them created with your chapter name!
Preview of the new logos:
In this example, "North Carolina" is just a sample!
This is where YOUR chapter name will be.
This means that for us to create your logo for you, we need your chapter name! We invite you to add this information to your on the Manage Chapter page and then look forward to your custom logo to be e-mailed to you.
To Update Your Chapter Directory:
1. Log in to the HTPA Website on the Manage Chapter page:
2. Use the search field to search on your name or your city to find your chapter in the list.
3. In the row with your Chapter, click Edit
under More Options
. The fields become editable.
5. Enter your chapter name in the Chapter Name field.
Do not add the word "chapter" to your chapter name.
4. Please review all of your chapter information and ensure that it is all correct. (Did you know you can update this information anytime? Help us keep your chapter information current by periodically checking the information time to time
5. Click Save & close.
Shoot us an e-mail
and let me know that you've updated your chapter name (and do please give me the chapter name, too) and we'll get right on this!